Back to Phrases Before We Die

Welcome to jewish gay club. Bravo Gabbana!!! Welcome to jewish gay club. Bravo Gabbana!!!

Welcome to jewish gay club. Bravo Gabbana!!!

by succesman on Sun 03/22/2015 09:23 AM

As soon as Dolce & Gabbana expressed their personal opinion on the normal traditional family, all jewish heresy in media descended on them. And a whole pack of vicious dogs in the face of pseudo-stars and just banal gay parties bared their yellow teeth on them. But we're saying Big Thanks to Dolce & Gabbana for the support of a healthy outlook on life and its sequel. Viva la Italy!

Truth or dare questions? From Italy - the cradle of culture, moral values and true art. (Ariel Voinescu)

[Reply] [Back to Top]

I am a Jew whio strives to be JewISH

by oritm123 on Mon 04/20/2015 12:27 AM

and I support family values.

here is an examle of someone who is JewISH.

NO Jew who is JewISH will support what our TOrah calls an abomination.

[Reply] [Back to Top]

Good point to show

by succesman on Mon 04/27/2015 09:33 PM

Clean your jewish lines from brushwood. And don't show the shit you are showing today to the world - jewish elite, my ass - financial idiotism, sexual depravity and amorality in films, TV and everywhere possible.

Otherwise, it looks like all jews are idiots with down syndrome (which may be intentionally played for goyim). Call it truth in the face (far better than a knife in the back). A.V.

[Reply] [Back to Top]

You did not address anything that I posted

by oritm123 on Wed 05/27/2015 05:31 AM

I can only bless you and notcurse you.

May you live to see the arrival of the Messiah.

Very respectfully,

[Reply] [Back to Top]

Try better, to become a moral thing

by succesman on Thu 06/04/2015 09:19 PM

Addressing exactly what you need to become a better person - "clean your jewish lines from brushwood" and do not assume that you will always get away with it. Today jews are directly responsible for genocide in Palestine, economic default worldwide, sexual depravity on TV (in shows and films), military escalation in the Middle East and political sabotage in Europe (Greece, Charlie-Hebdo, Russia etc.).

If you still don't understand, you can shove up your ass with these suppressing anti-humanitarian jewish organizations, such as the International Monetary Fund, European Central Bank and the European Commission that ruin the oldest nations of the world. Where is respect? In bombs, impudence and power? In cunning foreheads games? Curse yourself.

It would be better,
Ariel Voinescu

[Reply] [Back to Top]

Welcome to jewish gay club. Bravo Gabbana!!!

Login / Register

Amalgama Cult
Movie Scripts Database
A World of Jazz
What to Watch and Don't Regret
B Films & Movies
Phrases Before We Die
Interesting Books and Publics
Sugestions for Categories
The Quote of The Week
General Privacy Notice

Site Index